Thursday, February 14, 2008

Things I want to get out of my next visit

I would like to get some things taken care of when I visit this weekend. These are things I want to know so I guess it is blog worthy.

1. I want to take pictures since my map is horrible.
2. I want to know what the busiest times are.
3.When they are having a performance and who is performing?
4.What would they say is the best food/coffee there?

After I find these things out I would like to be apart of it. So I would visit on the busiest time and when they had a performere and try their coffee. I think this will also help me get over my interview thing.

After that I would like to ask simlar questions to a Starbucks. See how diffrent some things are. I think that would be cool. I hope to do both this weekend.

I would also like to try and be at the Mt Cup when I do my Object/subject analysis.

No comments: