Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Art and Diversity of Coffee

One of the reasons I was so intrested in my subculture was because I love coffee. I think it is a creative sort of thing. Not only does the creator have to mix and blend flavors together to be pleasing, but they have to present it in a nice way. This video is just a fun video of showing how food can be art.



As I said earlier another thing to coffee is blending it. My mother got several blends for christmas. Some were great but one that sticks out particularly was the peanut butter bannana. Sounds gross and by smell alone it was aweful. I was not willing to try it.

These are the kind of thigns that make coffee houses so intresting. People are constantly changing their recipeis to try and please their customers. This is why there are such diverse groups at coffee shops. You have the business men who come to drink the "regular" coffee, the younger crowds who come for candy like coffee and then you have people who come for the social event and will try anything. Maybe banana would be a hit wiht a certain group.

I just thought that was an intresting observation and the video was a cool way to show some of the art and diversity.

No comments: